Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Cheaters or Psychics?

My little psychics! You've all predicted the Indians and Rockies are headed to the World Series according to last week's poll! Either you've been watching the NLCS and ALCS with eagle eyes or you've wished it would happen so much that it might come true. Good for you. Keep the wishin' going. The Rockies are already in the fall classic and the Indians are one win away. I have to admit this was my preferred World Series, but I feared the Red Sox evil might (strengh in numbers...in millions of dollars-hence numbers). It seems as though my wishes are coming true as well. One more game, Indians. One more game. Whatever you do, don't pull an '04 Yankees.

No comments:

Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on
for as long as there are readers to see them, audiences to hear them. It is
immortality by proxy. It is not really a bad deal, all things considered.
-J. Michael Straczynski

Powered By Blogger