Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scatter Brained

  • I'm so scatter brained, I don't even have a clear way of beginning this blog.
  • Sometimes the Palestinian-Israeli issue seems so frustrating and overwhelming to write about, I just avoid trying. Sorry.
  • I bought new brown boots (?) or something of that nature. I'll probably own them for 5 years. I used to a gift card, so don't give me that look.
  • I bought the soundtrack to "Slumdog Millionaire" and then regretted it. The soundtrack is ok, but I cursed myself for not being like the rest of the world and just downloading key songs. I could've used my gift cards towards the Harry Potter recording of book 7 that I wanted. I wanted it and should've just saved up money.
  • I enjoy Award shows like the Golden Globes and Oscars way too much. I need a life.
  • Banan's talking to me right now cause she's sick of sitting in Bread Co. She sounds like she's about to go crazy.
  • Kurt Warner is the model of someone who's good and keeps working hard and God keeps rewarding him. I can't help but sound religious here. But I really believe it! Leave me alone!
  • I had a dream last night that my mosque's Imam was preaching about how we idolize Pujols way too much. Then he proceeded to tell us an Albert Pujols story to impress us. What does that mean!?

To Be Continued....

P.S. Banan is now talking like Elmo. It's REALLY time to go...

No comments:

Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on
for as long as there are readers to see them, audiences to hear them. It is
immortality by proxy. It is not really a bad deal, all things considered.
-J. Michael Straczynski

Powered By Blogger