Friday, August 12, 2005

Food For Thought:1

I met David Eckstein's mother yesterday. I can see where he gets his humble personality from, she's a very down to earth woman. Terrell Owens makes me appreciate Torry Holt of the Rams all the more. I miss the Dave Chappelle show.

Herald Reynolds of Baseball Tonight does not like the Cardinals. Hater.

I was at the mall today during a thunderstorm and the electricity went out. People cheered. It felt like highschool all over again. I left.

Julio "Age ain't nuthin but a number" Franco of the Atlanta Braves is about to turn 47. I'm ashamed to say that he has more energy in his 47 years, than I do in my 21. But he's had a 26 year head-start, right?

Golf and Nascar should not lead off SportsCenter.

Nick and Jessica aren't breaking up. Phew, there's some sanity left in this world.

Peter Jennings was an anchor for "World News Tonight" during the span of my whole life. He was awesome.

There should be some limit or regulation on how many car commercials are allowed to air during a commercial break. Sheesh.

Someone should investigate the possibility of any crack in the Teriyaki Chicken sandwiches at Charley's Steakery. I'm just sayin'. They're that good. I'm fiending for one now.

The Oakland Athletics are the hottest team in baseball. I'm not talking about their record since June, I'm talking about their looks. Have you seen that team? (construction worker whistle call)

No comments:

Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on
for as long as there are readers to see them, audiences to hear them. It is
immortality by proxy. It is not really a bad deal, all things considered.
-J. Michael Straczynski

Powered By Blogger