Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Top Ten...Fabricated Quotes from the Cards Clubhouse

I know you've missed them. The way you stand there anxiously leaning from one foot to the other leaves me with no other conclusion than that you want another installment of Top Ten!!! (crowd cheers).

For this installment of "Top Ten...", you'll be reading the Top Ten fabricated quotes you might overhear from the Cardinals locker room.

10.) Adam Kennedy: "Why doesn't anyone love me?"

9.)David Eckstein: "Who wants to play Dungeons and Dragons with me?"

8.)Scott Rolen: "God, I hate Adam Kennedy"

7.)Jim Edmonds: "Who wants to make out?"

6.)Skip Schumaker: "I know my name's Skip, but it doesn't make me any less of a man!"

5.)Adam Wainwright: "God, I hate Adam Kennedy"

4.)Yadier Molina: "Does anyone want that butterfinger?"

3.)Chris Duncan: "Looks guys! No Hands!"

2.)Kip Wells: "Where's my butterfinger?"

1.)Albert Pujols: "No, I didn't say I WAS Jesus, I said I LOVED Jesus"

No comments:

Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on
for as long as there are readers to see them, audiences to hear them. It is
immortality by proxy. It is not really a bad deal, all things considered.
-J. Michael Straczynski

Powered By Blogger