Saturday, March 29, 2008

Things I can say for certain right now...

  • I have a very special story about Opening Day coming up ;)
  • I went from despising Britney to feeling sorry for her and wanting her to get better.
  • I really, really like sleeping in. Next to baseball, boardgames and BBQs,(and apparently anything else that begins with B) it's probably my favorite past-time.
  • I realized a little while ago, and admitted to some friends tonight, that the first CD I ever bought was a single..."Livin' La Vida Loca". Yup, Ricky Martin. I was 14-leave me be.
  • I'm patient enough to let my nails grow out, but impatient enough to bite them all off within minutes when I'm nervous.
  • I hate high heels, but need them to be taller. I thought I'd be used to them by now.
  • I don't love all kids. Some I love. But some-not so much.
  • I don't remember why I became sarcastic, but I promise it probably started in high school.
  • There are some moments in my life where I instinctually know what someone with a big secret is going to say before they finally tell me. Sometimes I wished I didn't know.
  • I cried tears of joy the other day.

No comments:

Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on
for as long as there are readers to see them, audiences to hear them. It is
immortality by proxy. It is not really a bad deal, all things considered.
-J. Michael Straczynski

Powered By Blogger