Tuesday, February 17, 2009

He Doesn't Make Me Bitter.

Last movie I watched: Vicky Christina Barcelona.

My reaction: It was entertaining, but made me feel weird.

How I wasted time today: I spent at least half an hour at Blockbuster but I left with nothing.

But: I almost left with "W", "Changeling", or "The visitor". I actually considered renting High School Musical 3. I was desperate. But not that desperate. (or courageous).

I made myself feel better by: Listening to a Bill Simmons (ESPN's page 2) interview on the radio. I hate his Bostoniousnous Boston-ness Boston-acity but he's entertaining and funny.

I'm currently looking forward to: Lost. Tomorrow night.

Back to Sports: We were right in not trusting A-Rod. Maybe before it wasn't for the right reasons (like-COUGH-MadonnaGate-COUGH), but now, well...it's mighty polite of him to prove our instincts right. Thanks A-Rod!

BTW: It's easier to hate him the more I know him.

But really: I'd hate him even if he adopted kittens (and was clean).

Listening to A-Rod: Makes me want to stick sharp objects in my ears. Cause that would feel better than listening to him.

I just realized: I sound like his ex-wife.

So: I'm moving on.

Transitions: Aren't easy to come by.

McDonalds: always makes me feel sick when I eat it.

Transitions: See?

Latest Buy: Victoria Secret's PINK body mist. Smells nice, but not so strong. That's ok. You know what I mean? Not like that crazy stuff. I'm talking about the people who buy and wear the perfume or cologne created to mask the apparent stench of death they fear others will detect on them. We call them the Michael Phelps of Cologne wearers. They have a gold medal in the cologne swimming event. They come out of that event drenched. Let's just step away from the pool of shame. A simple mist should suffice.

Latest thing to buy and regret: An extension cord for work. It was the wrong kind.

No comments:

Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on
for as long as there are readers to see them, audiences to hear them. It is
immortality by proxy. It is not really a bad deal, all things considered.
-J. Michael Straczynski

Powered By Blogger