Saturday, February 06, 2010

The Rules of Boater Shopping

I must have missed the memo. Apparently every boater immigrant who lives in America must shop like they did back home. If you were to find such memo, it would probably look something like the following-

Hello, How you are? You live in country with styoobid leaders bas nice stores. You must shob like smart berson. Not styoobid idiot. Here how:

  1. Say "I want...(so and so)" and "Give me (so and so), not 'may I' or 'can I?' or 'can you'. Only styoobid peoples say this. Ex.- "I want the calling card" or "Give me Shawirma" or "Give me that".

  2. Always ask, "You speak Arabic?" or "You speak Urdu?" It not matter where are you living. They must speak your language.

  3. If you want the bread, ask for it in your language, no matter where you from and where workers from.

  4. Order sandwich like you order coffee at the Stars and Bucks. Say, "Give me Shawirma. Give me no pickles. Give me light spice. Give me no onions. I want well done. Give me extra sauce. That first sandwich. For second sandwich, give me..."

  5. Comblain on prices. They are so, so expensive. 'Why the bread cost this much? Why the sandwich cost this much? Why the yogurt cost this much?' It is too much! If you buy many things, and cost is too high for you, you say "WOW! That is too much!" Sometimes screaming like monkey in jungle (even if you are dragging oxygen tank around) helbs to lower price.

  6. Say, "You looks tired" to workers. They can not hear it enough.

  7. Ask for workers to cut sandwiches 10 minutes after you get sandwiches. It not matter if there are 20 beoble in front of you.

  8. Leave shobbing carts 8 miles away from store. Workers like searching for carts.

  9. Ask for white sauce ingredients. We want the secret. Keeb asking until someone is styoopid and tells you secret.

  10. Ask for calling card that you see not there. Then act very, very disabboint. Stand there for 10 minutes to decide what to do next. More drama, better.

And that was memo for today. Make sure you bring your bad kids to leave chocolate bieces all over floor. They must be loud.

one thousand and one thanks,

Boater in Chief

2 comments:

Banan said...

I laughed out loud at work. Thanks!

Bodes said...

No no, thank you for reading! And thanks for not being SPAM!

Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on
for as long as there are readers to see them, audiences to hear them. It is
immortality by proxy. It is not really a bad deal, all things considered.
-J. Michael Straczynski

Powered By Blogger