Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How I Froze to Death

What is this? This is not "cold" weather! This is "let's see how much human beings can tolerate before they're smart enough to move" weather! This is insane! Why I haven't moved to San Diego or Hawaii is beyond me.

I don't think you understand...I am an ARAB. My kind is not used to this....this thing you call "freezing your ass off cold". Don't get me wrong, I grew up in the Mid-west, but what I felt outside today? That is probably what Neptune feels like...

I ignored Pluto cause it's not a planet anymore.

I just missed Uranus! damnit!

You see? You see what the cold is doing to me? I'm making Uranus jokes!

URANUS JOKES!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bod,

U'R an anus.

Love,
Nan

Anonymous said...

Badia,

I know this probably will not make you feel better, but I wore flip flops yesterday because it was in the 70s. Yay south!

Love,
Ronda

Anonymous said...

Badia,

I know this probably will not make you feel better, but I wore flip flops yesterday because it was in the 70s. Yay south!

Love,
Ronda

Anonymous said...

oops. clicked submit a few too many times.

Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on
for as long as there are readers to see them, audiences to hear them. It is
immortality by proxy. It is not really a bad deal, all things considered.
-J. Michael Straczynski

Powered By Blogger