Sunday, November 11, 2007

[Insert your name] has an STD! Ewww!

You may or may not have an STD. That is irrelevant.

What is relevant? The Cardinals are being sued by the mother of a high school student who attended a K.C. Royals-St. Louis Cardinals game in 2006 with her classmates, I believe under school supervision. Apparently, with the advantageous "send your text message to the scoreboard for all to see" thing they have going on at Busch, a fellow classmate took the opportunity to text message that said-girl, now under the alias of A.B., ..."has an STD. Ewwww!" Now, as contagious as this story is starting to become-and I mean, it's spreading in all news outlets- I'm just going to leave it at that. I don't wanna catch whatever A.B. has, no matter how little truth there is to that rumor or how impossible it is to catch it online. Moral of the story? Sometimes paying that $1.99 is worth it.

Wait, that's not the moral?

This does excite me about attending future games at Busch. I always wondered if I could send some crazy text to the scoreboard but worried it wouldn't go through. Now I feel good about my chances.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know...St. Louis has again been ranked #1 in 2 major STDs.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/sciencemedicine/story/51FD8069C95C2FE88625739300185016?OpenDocument

From your anonymously awesome sister.

Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on
for as long as there are readers to see them, audiences to hear them. It is
immortality by proxy. It is not really a bad deal, all things considered.
-J. Michael Straczynski

Powered By Blogger