Monday, November 15, 2010

The Facebook Diet: Day 4

Excuse the indecisiveness with my blog template. I feel so antsy with these restrictions I've put on myself that I'm taking liberties with my poor blog. As I try to figure out what to do with the free time I usually reserve for facebook, be patient. Smile and nod. Pretend everything's normal.

Mood: Anxious, excited, hungry. Mainly hungry.

Closest "falling off the wagon" moment: Nah, this is getting easy. I realized I could go longer than a week without facebook. This detox is working. But I also realized I've had the urge to tell people around me who are on facebook to show me pictures or something. But I haven't. I've been good.

Most difficult: While I was checking my mail inbox and placing my facebook notifications in my "saved mail" folder, I couldn't help but think, "Why are you still writing me on facebook?! Don't you know what happened!?" I should send them an owl to let them know what's happening ( Showing some Harry Potter love!). Why do they persist in writing me!? IT'S TORTURE, I TELL YOU! TORTURE!
What I learned: I miss people. Also, this is off topic, but some of these pranks on MTV's Pranked border on abuse.

No comments:

Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on
for as long as there are readers to see them, audiences to hear them. It is
immortality by proxy. It is not really a bad deal, all things considered.
-J. Michael Straczynski

Powered By Blogger